Enjoy a spectacular sunset from one of the world’s most iconic landmarks, the Eiffel Tower (Tour Eiffel)! A skip-the-line ticket means you will avoid the infamously long queues that can normally take up to two hours. Your expert guide will explain the fascinating history of this Paris icon as you walk around the first two levels. As the sun sets over Paris, enjoy the spectacular views and take advantage of many wonderful photos opportunities. For a convenient and relaxing way to enjoy the Eiffel Tower, this skip-the-line ticket is a must-have.
Meet your guide and group a few streets away from the Eiffel Tower in the early evening. From there, your guide will offer some insight into the history before you start your ascent. A pre-booked, skip-the-line ticket offers you priority access to the Eiffel Tower elevator so you can have more time admiring the views from the top. After the introduction, head to the elevators to begin your sunset tour of the Eiffel Tower.
Eiffel Tower 1st Level
On the first floor of the Eiffel Tower, discover more about the man who built the iconic tower, Gustave Eiffel, and hear stories that bring the 120-year-old tower to life. See part of the original spiral staircase, which once led from the second floor to the top level and was used by Gustave to get to his office. This level will give you an overview of the feat of engineering and design creation that went into this structure -- once the tallest in the world.
Eiffel Tower 2nd Level
Your guide will then take you up to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, where you will be given plenty of opportunities to take in stunning views of Paris as the sun begins to set. There are two tiers on the second level, which will give your small group space to explore. Hear your guide recount stories of the stunts and exploits that have happened around the Eiffel Tower (like planes flying underneath the tower).
Please note: Tickets are available up to 90 days in advance of your chosen travel date.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Central Paris, 7th arrondissement
When your Eiffel Tower tour ends, you can choose to descend from the second level with your guide, or continue to the third level independently and continue to enjoy the view of Paris!
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- Eiffel Tower Paris entrance ticket - first and second floors only
- Pre-booked ticket and priority access to the Eiffel Tower elevator
- Expert guide
- Small-group tour (maximum 20 people)
- Skip the line access to 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower Paris (this tour doesn't include an access to the summit)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers from 4 years old.
- Children aged 3 and under are not allowed on this tour.
- Your ticket allows you to skip the line to access the Eiffel Tower but there may be a line for security and bag checks and for the elevator. Please note, no knives, sharp objects or glass bottles are allowed.
- Please note: We cannot predict when the Eiffel Tower will be crowded. In general, long lines are common in the summer, on most weekends and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). Our skip-the-line tours enable you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately, there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines and which will not. Pre-book and pre-plan, and you’ll be guaranteed access to the Eiffel Tower to enjoy this small-group tour.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
View additional info
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.