- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
Along the trail you will witness sunrise, visit waterholes and the rock art sites of the ancients and learn of Uluru’s cultural significance to the Anangu (local Aboriginal) people. Take time out to enjoy your picnic outback breakfast as you listen to the variety of desert noises from the surrounding environment.
On your journey around the base, your guide will tell you a number of stories associated with prominent Tjukurpa (Dreaming) stories. You will make you way to the entrance of Mutitjulu Waterhole, a semi-permanent watercourse nestled in the contours of Uluru. Here you will learn the Creation stories of Liru (poisonous snake) and Kuniya (python).
On completion of your journey your guide will then return to your accommodation at Ayers Rock Resort
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
All Ayers Rock Resort hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Uluru Base Walk
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
- Outback picnic breakfast (carried in supplied satchel)
- National Park Entry Fee ($25 per adult/$12.50 per child (5-15 years) - valid for 72 hours) - payable direct
- Infant Car Seat (0-4 years) - mandatory for vehicles in the Northern Territory - $60 payable direct
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on an even surface so please wear comfortable walking shoes
- A slow walking pace is maintained with regular stops
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Keith K, January 2017
Although parts of the walk were closed off due to the floods they endured it was still a really excellent morning. The place is quite spectacular and had an outstanding guide in Shannon, who's passion for her job rubbed off on all the people in the group
Reviewed by: Paul W, September 2016
The tour guide Elsa was magnificent, very friendly , extremely knowledgeable. The tour was very relaxed a good walk but not too strenuous. I would really recommend this tour, sprectacular