- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Next, immerse yourself in the lavishly furnished rooms from the Royal Collection at Buckingham Palace! The palace hosts many official events and receptions held by the Queen, so areas are exclusively opened for limited time only during the summer so book early!
Buckingham Palace has served as the official London residence of Britain's sovereigns since 1837, and today it is the Queen's official residence. Take the audio tour and learn about the royal history. Your visit is independent and will conclude here so you can explore at leisure.
Diamonds: A Jubilee Celebration
This spectacular exhibition shows the many ways in which diamonds have been used by British monarchs over the last 200 years. It includes a number of The Queen’s personal jewels - those inherited by Her Majesty or acquired during her reign. The exhibition reveals how many of these extraordinary stones have undergone a number of transformations, having been re-cut or incorporated into new settings during their fascinating history.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Blue Drawing Room, Buckingham Palace, The Blue Drawing Room, Buckingham Palace
©The Royal Collection 2008, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Hotel pick-up, selected hotels only (until March 31, 2017)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines and entrance fees to Windsor and Buckingham Palace
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pick-up (from April 1, 2017)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that due to palace/castle restrictions, the guide will not accompany you inside the State Apartments
- Please note: hotel pick-up is included from selected London hotels until March 31, 2017. Please contact the supplier directly 48-hours in advance to arrange
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Burnell H, January 2017
Wonderful Day - Kind of confusing getting started!
Reviewed by: Robert S, October 2016
Tour was excellent but wished there more time allowed to spend in the rooms.