Discover Canada's beautiful mountain lakes and waterfalls during this day trip from Calgary. Explore Banff National Park and visit Lake Louise, the 'Jewel of the Canadian Rockies,' with its backdrop of the glistening Victoria Glacier. Visit the scenic Yoho Valley and such sights as Takakkaw Falls and Kicking Horse Pass that spans the Kicking Horse River.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
From Calgary, travel the open prairie up into the foothills that lead to the Canadian Rockies. In Banff National Park, you'll journey the Bow Valley Parkway. A stop at Johnston Canyon makes for a pleasant mid-morning walk.
Enjoy a quick lunch before making your way to Victoria Glacier and Lake Louise. Time will be provided at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise before moving on to Moraine Lake, in the Valley of the Ten Peaks. Crossing the Great Divide into Yoho National Park via the scenic Kicking Horse Pass, pause at the Spiral Tunnels and enjoy a walk through the paths of Takakkaw Falls.
Return to Calgary in the evening after a full day exploring the scenic sights of the Canadian Rockies.
Please note: This tour is seasonal and only operates from June through to September.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel - 6:15am
- Delta Bow Valley Hotel - 5:50am
- Fairmont Palliser Hotel - 6:10am
- International Hotel of Calgary - 5:50am
- Ramada Hotel Downtown Calgary - 6:05am
- Sandman Calgary City Centre - 6:05am
- Westin Calgary Hotel - 5:55am
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mountain Lakes and Waterfalls Day Trip from Calgary
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up and/or drop-off at multiple locations available
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Prior to your travel date, your hotel details must be advised to tour operator so they may arrange your pickup. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- Guests may depart this tour in Lake Louise or Banff if accommodation has been arranged
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Nicole J M, August 2016
This tour was very good, besides just the scenery of everything beautiful around, the tour guides were both very knowledgeable about everything and very pleasant. It was great to see many of the different lakes and sights they had planned as well as had a great little lunch spot. There was a lot of driving but that's the nature of being surrounded by everything beautiful
Reviewed by: degustons, August 2016