- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Popular choice with kids
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche
- Three consecutive days on hop-on hop-off trolley
- Admission to the St. Augustine History Museum
- Admission to the Oldest Store Museum Experience
- Admission to the Old Jail
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Free parking. Reservations are not required. Museum is wheelchair accessible on lower floor only
1. The Old Jail, St. Augustine History Museum, Oldest Museum Experience, Gator Bob’s Trading Post
2. Old Town Trolley Welcome Center US1
3. Visitors Information Center on Castillo Drive
4. Old Drug Store, Tolomato Cemetery
5. City Gates, Spanish Quarter, Oldest Wooden School House, St. George Street, Ripley's Believe It or Not
6. Spanish Quarter, Castillo de San Marcos, Pirate & Treasure Museum
7. Bay View at the Monterey, Carriage Rides
8. Hypolita and St. George Street (historic walking mall)
9. Flagler Memorial, Presbyterian Church, Ancient City Baptist Church, Grace United Methodist Church
10. San Sebastian Winery
11. Whetstone's Chocolate Factory
12. Villa Zorayda Museum
13. Lightner Museum, Flagler College, Dow Museum of Historic Homes
14. Plaza de la Constitucion, Government House, Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine
15. Potter's Wax Museum, Spanish Military Hospital, Beach Bus Stop*
16. Oldest House, Fernando-Lambias House
17. Castillo de San Marcos
18. Ripley's Believe It or Not
19. Old Town Trolley Welcome Center, Ghost and Gravestones, Uptown San Marco
20. Mission of Nombre de Dios, Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche
21. The Old Senator
22. Fountain of Youth
*Beach Bus is free and takes you to such attractions as the Alligator Farm, Lighthouse and Museum, St. Augustine beach and numerous sightseeing cruises
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jim P, January 2017
We used the trolley exclusively to travel around town. We had several different drivers but Lolo was by far the most informative and interesting. I learned so much about St. Augustine but need to go back to see everything we missed.
Reviewed by: Jill M, November 2016
We enjoyed this tour pass all day. It was well worth the money and the tour guides were all terrific. We will do this again during our next visit since it was great to hop on and hop off in order to see all the area attractions.