- Airport transfer
When making a booking, you will need to provide your flight departure details and hotel information.
ExecuCar service is available from hotels in Mission Valley, Mission Beach, Old Town, La Jolla, Coronado, Del Mar and Carlsbad.
Price is per person, based on 3 passengers per vehicle.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Departure Transfer: San Diego Hotels to San Diego International Airport by Sedan
- One-way private transfer
- Taxes and gratuities
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price is per person, based on 3 passengers per vehicle.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag per person. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions
- Please contact the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Child seats are not provided in the vehicles. You must bring your own car seat for infants
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Henning E P, May 2016
Our driver was at baggage claim waiting for us and was supremely nice and helpful. We had a great chat with him all the way to the hotel and he got us there in a timely manner even with traffic. It was well worth it.
Reviewed by: Hedy C, United States of America, November 2015
The gentleman driver was wonderful. I was in a wheel chair so he had to go above and beyond the call of duty and he did that with a smile on his face