- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
In Reims, your guide will take you on a tour of the city’s famous Gothic cathedral, followed by a trip to the world-renowned Mumm champagne cellars for a tour and tasting of Mumm House’s Cordon Rouge champagne. After your visit at Mumm Cellars, the tour provides you with an opportunity for lunch.
In the afternoon, your tour continues on through the picturesque landscape of vineyards and rolling hills to the town of Epernay, the main entrepôt for the region’s sparkling wines. Here, you’ll visit the prestigious wine cellars of Mercier for another tasting session. After your trip to Epernay, your coach will return you to central Paris.
Please note: The schedule and cellars visited are subject to change without notice, dependent on the season.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour in English
Tour departing at 8am with English speaking guide
USD $155.90Pricing details
Tour & Hotel Pickup in English
Tour departing at 7:15am with an English-speaking guide. This tour includes Pickup and Drop off at your hotel in Paris.
USD $193.53Pricing details
Champagne Region Day Trip from Paris
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Two Champagne tasting sessions
- Entrance fees to the Mumm and the Mercier cellars
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: From October 2017 to the end of April 2018: visit of Georges Cartier Epernay cellars or similar instead of Mercier cellars (total closure for works) and from November 2017 to February 2018: The visit of the Mumm cellars will be replaced on Mondays by another cellar (TAITTINGER or similar).
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Timothy B, November 2016
Fairly long trip but very efficiently managed. Could have handled more detail in cathedral-eg who was buried there!
Reviewed by: Marsha B, October 2016
This was a great value. Comfortable coach bus, friendly and knowledgeable guide and tours of two great wineries.