- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Several menus to choose from
- Free drinks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
As you cruise along the Yarra, admire the lights of the city and pass by waterfront attractions like Flinders Station, Federation Square, the Royal Botanic Gardens, AAMI Park, Rod Laver Arena and Riverside Park.
Your 4-course dinner is prepared by expert chefs and matched with premium Australian wines. While you dine, enjoy attentive service and the lively yet romantic atmosphere. Choose from a variety of beverages such as beer, spirits, and red, white or sparkling wine, and end your meal with a glass of port or a liqueur.
Your unique dinner experience ends when you return to Southbank Promenade.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chicken Main Course
Chicken breast marinated and char-grilled in a basil pesto atop a corn polenta wedge served with green peas and porcini cream sauce
Salmon Main Course
Crispy skinned salmon fillet served with saffron mayonnaise alongside roast potatoes and a mixed leaf salad
Beef Main Course
Char-grilled beef eye fillet with a prawn garnish on a potato and pumpkin mash, broccolini with a creamy garlic jus (served medium)
Vegetarian Main Course
Baked vegetable filo wrap on a puree of spinach served with a garden salad
Lamb Main Course
Portuguese Lamb Shank with mash potato and seasonal vegetables (GF)
Spirit of Melbourne Dinner Cruise
- 4-course dinner
- 3-course dinner (Sunday dinner)
- Beer, wine, soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: If you are booking for more than 1-passenger but would like different main meals, please note this in the 'special requirements' box when booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
You MUST select your main course at time of booking. Catering is provided for vegetarians and special dietary needs. If you are booking for more than one passenger but would like different main meals, please note this in the 'special requirements' field when booking.
- Balsamic-glazed smoked lamb on mash potato
- Shredded chicken tossed through a sesame glass noodle salad
- Prawn and scallop cocktail dressed in a creamy seafood sauce
- Roast pumpkin, spinach and fetta pappardelle pasta served with a Napolitano sauce (vegetarian)
- Chicken breast marinated and char-grilled in a basil pesto atop a corn polenta wedge served with green peas and a porcini cream sauce
- Crispy skinned Salmon Fillet served with a potato rosti, avocado salsa and caper mayonnaise (GF)
- Pan fried Beef Eye Fillet garnished with a prawn sitting upon a potato pumpkin mash and broccoli with a creamy garlic jus (served medium) (GF)
- Portuguese Lamb Shank with mash potato and seasonal vegetables (GF).
- Oven baked vegetable filo wrap on a puree of spinach served with a garden salad (vegetarian)
- Selection of fine desserts to share
- Selection of Australian cheeses served with biscuits and nuts
- Served with your choice of a port or liqueur
- Premium red, white and sparkling wines
- Selection of beer
- Comprehensive range of spirits
- Soft drinks, orange juice and water (mineral, soda and tonic)
2-Hour Sunday Evening Dinner Cruise Menu:
- Soup Du Jour (Chef's Choice) (GF)
- Tandoori Chicken Breast with mint yogurt
- Chargrilled Eye Fillet with red onion jam & green peppercorn creamy jus (GF)
- Pan Fried Salmon Fillet with brut dill creamy sauce (GF)
- Calzone with roasted onion, spinach, mushroom & ricotta cheese (V)
- Selection of Assorted Gateau
- Variety of herbal teas and coffee with dinner and mints
- Premium selection of Red, White and Sparkling Wines
- A selection of local and imported Beers
- Soft drinks and orange juice
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Fiona J, October 2016
They have lots of great food.
Reviewed by: Dale W, October 2016
A brilliant night out!!! Highly recommend!!!