- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Dinner included
Starting in Westminster, you will see the historic buildings of St Paul's Cathedral and the Houses of Parliament; pass under the iconic Millennium Bridge and Tower Bridge, and see the more recent iconic constructions of Canary Wharf, the O2 Arena, the Thames Barrier, and the London Eye.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The London Showboat Dinner Cruise on the Thames River
- Pre-cruise glass of sparkling wine
- Delicious 4-course dinner
- Choice of half bottle of red or white wine with your meal
- Live singer performing songs from West End shows
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Oak smoked Scottish salmon mousse with a mustard and dill center
- Vegetarian option: Feta salad with walnuts, green beans, cherry tomatoes, roast peppers, pumpkin and olives
- Tomato, roast pepper and basil soup
- Roast chicken wrapped in parma ham, dauphinoise potato, mushroom, seasonable vegetables, served with a thyme and red wine sauce
- Vegetarian option: Lasagne, made with artichokes, spinach, saute of mixed mushrooms and goat cheese, and served with seasonal vegetables
- White, dark and milk chocolate truffle cake with raspberry sauce, served with tea or coffee
Please note: menus subject to change without notice.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Luciano R, July 2016
Reviewed by: Ashley H, June 2016
We booked this cruise for our first night in London. It is a wonderful relaxing way to see the city at night! The staff onboard was amazing. The food was delicious. It was a fancy treat for my family! The views from atop the cruise ship were stunning. Highly highly recommended for a fun romantic night out.