- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
After lunch you will visit some of the Bazaars where you will have free time to put your bartering skills to good use.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off from selected Hurghada hotels
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lawrencecons, January 2017
We were met by our guide at the hotel and given a guided tour around old Hurghada seeing the Mosque, Coptic church, boatyards,fish market and the suche. The guide was a local and knew a great deal about the area. We were taken to a perfume house and given a talk on the different essences they had and what they could be used for. Finally we were taken to an Egyptian restaurant for an Egyptian meal which was excellent. All in all a great way to spend 4 hrs I highly recommend this trip
Reviewed by: Alex A, September 2016
My guide Mohammed was very helpful and took us to many locations. Great job.