- Free snacks included
- Free drinks included
- Get inside tips from a local
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting
- Cheese, wine and olive oil tasting
- Expert sommelier guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation of this tour will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- 1 glass of Chianti Colli Senesi DOCG red accompanied by selected cheeses and fruit
- 1 glass of Brunello di Montalcino Tiezzi red accompanied by pecorino cheese and fruit
- 1 glass of Super Tuscan Noir red accompanied by goat’s cheese and fruit
- Samples of Tuscan olive oil, including Frantoio, Leccino and Moraiolo varieties
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Sara S, October 2016
Great experience! It was informative and fun! We were a little late, because Google Maps told us to turn left instead of right so be ware of your directions if using them!
Reviewed by: Jamie C, September 2016
We somehow booked the wrong day and showed up on Friday night when our booking was for Saturday night. The host was very accommodating and though it took some time, he sorted it out and let us stay. I felt bad because it delayed the start for everyone else, but thankfully no one seemed to mind. It was exactly what we had hoped for on a rainy day in Florence. A small group in a beautiful wine shop tasting wine and cheese for about an hour. The wines paired perfectly with the cheese selections. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that wants to do a wine tasting!