Spectacular Haleakala Maui Sunrise Tour
Witness the dawn of a new day on a Haleakala Sunrise Tour. Standing at the top of majestic Mt. Haleakala, renowned for its stunning sunrises and beauty, you'll be amazed by the raw beauty that inspired literary giant Mark Twain. You haven't experienced Haleakala until you've seen it at sunrise on a Haleakala Crater Sunrise Tour!
Your Haleakala Sunrise Tour begins with a scenic early-morning drive, taking you through Kula District, past the Puu Ulaula Overlook and the island's rare Silversword plants. See the sun rise over Haleakala Crater and behold the magnificent sunrise!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour commences with pick-up from Maui hotels. Cruise ship pickup is not available.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 3:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Transportation by air-conditioned motorcoach or mini-coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Continental breakfast
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Tour Restriction: Dress warmly for the summit of Haleakala. (Temperatures 20-40 F). We do not guarantee weather will permit viewing sunrise.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Patrick k, July 2016
My family although Hating the very early out of bed throughly enjoyed the sunrise and the beautiful views!!
Reviewed by: Wanda H, July 2016
Very spiritual. Our guide Rory was a kick. He gave us more history than the people in Lahaina knew. Never did a tour bus and have been to the volcano 6-7 times. Will definitely continue to take the tour.