- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Fully narrated tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Monaco Small Group Night Tour from Nice
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Entrance to the Grand Casino is an additional EUR10 payable direct, you must be over 18 and have your passport with you.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: rachaelmenzies, September 2016
AMAZING! Best day/night trip we did during our month in Europe. Our guide was incredible, scenery just to get to Monaco was breath taking. Casino was heaps of fun and dinner at Buda Bar simply delicious. The lap around the track at the end of the night topped it all off. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Reviewed by: dkmaf340, August 2016
This was a wonderful tour. Our tour guide Camilia was very knowledgeable and entertaining. Seeing the beautiful sites along the drive and the Country of Monaco was fascinating. The wealth and majesty of Monaco is in the air as you walk the streets and breath the air. Car watching at the Casino is a blast.