- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
After your cruise, visit the Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre, where you can see birds of prey scavenge for leftovers. You'll also see
an educational display with sweeping views over the wetlands
Before heading back to Darwin, visit Fogg Dam Nature Reserve, a Top End wetlands eco system with an abundance of birds and reptiles.
You tour will arrive back into Darwin at approximately 6:30pm
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Transit Center Office
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Darwin Jumping Crocodiles Cruise on Adelaide River
- Sightseeing cruise
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Brian K, Ireland, August 2016
Excellent. Get up close with the crocs
Reviewed by: Daniel P, July 2016
Great tour! Seeing all of the wildlife and crocs was great.