- Fully narrated tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A ONE-WAY COACH TRANSFER FROM ALICE SPRINGS TO ULURU (AYERS ROCK).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Alice Springs town with MacDonnel ranges
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- One-way shared transfer from Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passengers with limited mobility will require a companion to assist with boarding and alighting from the touring vehicle. Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Baggage Allowance: 1 bag per person (maximum 20kg) + 1 carry on bag
06:15 - A Good Rest B&B
06:55 - Alice in the Territory
06:15 - Alice Lodge Backpackers
06:35 - Alice Motor Inn
06:40 - Alice on Todd
06:35 - Aurora Alice Springs
06:25 - Chifley Alice Springs Resort
06:45 - Desert Palms Resort
06:35 - Desert Rose Inn
06:30 - Diplomat Motel
06:50 - DoubleTree Hilton Alice Springs
06:30 - Elkira Motel
06:55 - G’Day Mate Caravan Park
06:20 - Haven Backpackers
06:55 - Heavitree Gap Outback Lodge
06:55 - Heritage Caravan Park
06:40 - Ibis Styles Oasis
06:55 - Lasseters Casino Hotel
06:55 - MacDonnell Ranges Caravan Park
07:00 - Pathdorf Bed & Breakfast
06:40 - Quest Apartments
06:15 - Stuart Caravan Park
06:40 - Swagmans Rest Motel
06:35 - Todd Tavern
06:40 - Toddy’s Resort
06:40 - Wintersun Caravan Park
06:15 - Vatu Sanctuary
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jeffrey D, July 2016
Good coach, relaxing trip with regular stops for refreshment and leg stretch. Was concerned about the travel time when I booked but turned out well - coach driver also help make the trip interesting with background knowledge
Reviewed by: Nancy H, June 2016
Beautiful country, extremely comfortable couch. Skilled, informed driver. Good rest stops.