With a choice of departure times during the day as well as an evening or sunset viewing (varies according to the time of year), your skip-the-line tour offers the most flexible and enjoyable way to visit this must-see Paris landmark. You will have time to walk around the levels at leisure, taking in the breathtaking Paris cityscape from this unique vantage point! Numbers are limited to 20 people on this small-group walking tour of the Eiffel Tower, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Ideal choice for families
Hear the story of the man behind the Tower, Gustave Eiffel, and learn about the wonders behind this architectural and engineering feat as you view it up close. Hear the details of the World’s Fair of 1889, the year the tower was built. The first level offers a great cinematic theater where you can see exclusive video of the tower’s storied 120-plus-year history. It also features one of the original spiral staircases that Gustave himself used daily to reach his office on the top level.
Eiffel Tower 2nd Level
On the second level, your guide will allow ample time to take in the best views that Paris has to offer. With two tiers on the second level, there is plenty of space to hear your tour guide explain the countless stunts and anecdotes from the tower’s past. You’ll be entertained with stories about crazy exploits (like planes flying underneath the tower) and the tower’s role in everything from world wars to Hollywood movies.
Eiffel Tower 1st Level and the Eiffel Tower Summit (3rd Level)
Upon the conclusion of the tour, your time on the Eiffel Tower doesn’t have to end; the price includes tickets to the first level and the summit of the tower too. At the summit, purchase a glass of Champagne to enjoy while you stare out over the City of Light. The skip-the-line access you receive for the first two levels does not include the 3rd level; everyone must wait for one elevator, but the line doesn't usually last longer than 30 minutes – a short time to wait to stand at the top of the Eiffel Tower!
This tour provides skip-the-line priority, but is subject to all procedures and security requirements of the Eiffel Tower.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10:15am Eiffel Tower Tour
Depart at 10:15am (arrive strictly at 10am) to skip the long lines at the Eiffel Tower. Guaranteed group tour that never exceeds 20 people
10:45am Eiffel Tower Tour
Depart at 10:45am (arrive strictly at 10:30am) to skip the long lines at the Eiffel Tower. Guaranteed group tour that never exceeds 20 people
11:15am Eiffel Tower Tour
Depart at 11:15am (arrive strictly at 11am) to skip the long lines at the Eiffel Tower. Guaranteed group tour that never exceeds 20 people
12:15pm Eiffel Tower Tour
Depart at 12:15pm (arrive strictly at 12pm) to skip the long lines at the Eiffel Tower. Guaranteed group tour that never exceeds 20 people
2:15pm Eiffel Tower Tour
Depart at 2:15pm (arrive strictly at 2pm) to skip the long lines at the Eiffel Tower. Guaranteed group tour that never exceeds 20 people
4:15pm Eiffel Tower Tour
Depart at 4:15pm (arrive strictly at 4pm) to skip the long lines at the Eiffel Tower. Guaranteed group tour that never exceeds 20 people
5:15pm Eiffel Tower Tour
Depart at 5:15pm (arrive strictly at 5pm) to skip the long lines at the Eiffel Tower. Guaranteed group tour that never exceeds 20 people
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tickets and Guided Tour
- Eiffel Tower Paris entrance tickets - all levels (approximately 13 euros)
- Pre-booked tickets and priority access to the Eiffel Tower elevator
- Expert guide
- Small group tour (maximum 20 people)
- Skip-the-line access to 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower Paris
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers from 4 years old
- Children aged 3 and under travel free of charge
- The Eiffel Tower summit or elevators may be closed to the general public on rare dates throughout the year for maintenance or safety reasons. Apart from possible delays for elevator closures, this will not affect your guided tour, so no refunds or discounts will be given.
- Your ticket allows you to skip the line to access the Eiffel Tower but there may be a line for security and bag checks and for the elevator. Please note, no knives, sharp objects or glass bottles are allowed.
The ticket does not allow skip the line access from the 2nd level to the summit. There may still be a line to get to the summit.
- Eiffel Tower tours departing at 5:30pm have been designed to help you enjoy Paris at sunset. September sunsets vary from 7:30pm to 8pm. October the sunsets will occur from 7:30pm - 6:30pm. Depending on the weather and the date, guests will be able to explore the 3rd level as the sun sets, or the sun will set during the end of the tour. Evening tours in some months will give you the chance to see the city illuminated at night.
- Please note: We cannot predict when the Eiffel Tower will be crowded. In general, long lines are common in the summer, on most weekends and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). Our skip-the-line tours enable you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately, there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines and which will not. Pre-book and pre-plan, and you’ll be guaranteed access to the Eiffel Tower to enjoy this small-group tour.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Clayton R L, July 2016
Missed it. I am sure it was great.
Reviewed by: Michael S, July 2016
We didn and #39;t have the best weather for our tour but our guide made up for it. He was excellent. He had a wealth of knowledge he wanted to share and you could hear the passion in his voice. I cant remember his name but he was from Whales. We enjoyed his stories and many of them were entertaining.