Book and save 9% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Small group ensures personal service
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Likely to Sell Out
Travel by limousine from your Las Vegas hotel to the heliport to begin the 45 minute flight to the Grand Canyon. Enjoy stunning aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon before landing on the west rim, home of the Hualapai Indian Nation for a stop of approx. 40 minutes.
A private vehicle awaits your arrival to take you to the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass bridge suspended 4,000 feet above the floor of the Grand Canyon. Bypass the lines as you gain direct entry for a personalized tour of the Skywalk. Walking on the unique Skywalk structure, you will have amazing views of Eagle Point, the Colorado River and the wall of the canyon behind you. No items are allowed on the glass bridge, including cameras, however your tour includes a complimentary souvenir photograph of your "walk in the sky". You will have approx. 15 - 20 minutes on the Skywalk.
Your private vehicle will take you back to the helicopter for the flight back to Las Vegas, including fantastic aerial views of the famous hotels along the "Strip". On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Please note: the listed price does not include a US $40 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most Las Vegas hotels
- Early Morning - 6:30am
- Mid-Morning - 9:45am
- Afternoon - 1pm (seasonal)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Early Morning Flight Departure
Flight departs Las Vegas at 6:30am or 7am (depending on season)
Mid Morning Flight Departure
Flight departs Las Vegas at 9:45am or 10am (depending on season)
Afternoon Flight Departure
Flight departs Las Vegas at 1pm
Grand Canyon Skywalk Express Helicopter Tour
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Skip the Line at the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Souvenir Skywalk photo
- Skywalk Pass and guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Please note: the listed price does not include a US $40 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking providing there’s space on the aircraft
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Donna M, October 2016
Great trip! Fred was awesome, he made the trip! best way to view the canyon.
Reviewed by: lynsey.jane, October 2016
Absolutely incredible experience!!! Our limo driver was slightly late to pick us up so we called the number on the booking information as instructed and were assured he had just been held up at another hotel, sure enough he arrived only around 10 minutes late max. We did the earliest tour so were taking off in the helicopter for sunset which was beautiful. Myself and my husband were lucky enough to be sat in the front two seats of the helicopter next to the pilot. Amazing views with commentary in our headphones all the way to the grand canyon. When we arrived at the airport we were taken in a mini bus by a tour guide over to the skywalk, amazing to stand on the glass walkway, so pleased we opted for this tour, we each had around 10 professional photos taken each. We were given 1 free printed photo each but we decided to spend 50 for them to email us all of our photos. We then had around 10 minutes to admire the view and take photos on the edge of the canyon, our tour guide also took some impressive photos on the edge for us. I read some reviews complaining they felt the tour was rushed but we were not rushed at all. Another amazing flight back to Las Vegas and limo back to our hotel in time for a late breakfast. Cannot recommend this tour enough!!!! Without a doubt the highlight of our holiday!!!