Your stroll through Rome continues with a stop at Piazza Colonna, which contains the column erected by Marcus Aurelius and is considered by Romans to be the very center of the city. Stop at the Pantheon (exterior visit), with its impressive concrete dome and open oculus, which never fails to impress. Next, enter the colourful Christmas wonderland at Piazza Navona which hosts a local Christmas Market, where you'll hear all about the Italian Christmas Witch "la Befana".
Finally, no Christmas tour of Rome would be complete without a visit to St. Peter's Square at Vatican City where you’ll admire the impressive Nativity Scene and Christmas Tree.
Numbers are limited to a maximum of 25 people on this small group walking tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Rome Christmas Day Walking Tour
- 3-hour Christmas themed walking tour of Rome
- Christmas-themed commentary provided by highly knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour (maximum 25 people)
- Coffee or hot chocolate at a local cafe
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There will be ongoing restoration work on (or to the buildings surrounding) the Spanish Steps, this will cause some visual disturbance and will affect the viewing and photo opportunities of these monuments
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.