- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by an art historian
- All entrance fees included
Descending from the Piazza del Campidoglio toward the Forum, you will view Trajan Markets, Trajan's Forum and his marvelously sculpted column, which will also be discussed by your guide.
This in-depth private tour of the artworks of ancient Rome is hosted by a professional guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am
Departs at 2pm
Departs at 5:30pm
- Entrance fees
- Professional art historian guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.