- Multi-Day Trip
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Naples is the region's capital and filled with historic castles and sites. The city was first colonized by the ancient Greeks, who gave it the name Neapolis (new city). Today, Naples' city center is on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
A short distance from Naples stands the once lost city of Pompeii. Covered in ash from a volcanic eruption in 79 AD, the site was only accidentally discovered during renovations some 1,700 years later.
Winding along coastal roads, the rugged town of Amalfi emerges with its colorful terraces perched along steep slopes. In the public squares below, take your pick of restaurants and linger in souvenir shops where red coral jewelry is the signature accessory.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3 STAR HOTEL English
3 STAR HOTEL
4 STAR HOTEL English
4 STAR HOTEL
4 STAR SUPERIOR HOTEL English
4 STAR SUPERIOR HOTEL
3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- 2 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- From Nov 1 to Mar 31 the tour does not include dinners - only B&b treatment
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- City tax
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note: From Nov 1 to Mar 31 the tour does not include dinners - only B&b treatment
- One piece of check-in luggage per person is permitted on this tour and is transported by travelers. No porterage included
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- The tour involves a mix of excursions, transfers and other services, so you may be required to swap between different vehicles
- When booking for 3 people a triple room is assigned
After departing Rome, drive along the "Sun Route" motorway and cross the region of Lazio into Campania. Once in Naples, enjoy a short city tour before continuing to Pompeii where lunch in a restaurant is provided. A UNESCO World Heritage site, Pompeii is one of the must-see attractions of Italy. You will visit the excavations of this world-famous Roman town, destroyed by the eruption of Mt Vesuvius in 79 AD.
Next, it's onto Amalfi for overnight stay.
Day 2: Amalfi (B, D)
Take a full day to enjoy Amalfi's breathtaking coast along its famous promenade. Make your own way up to the Cathedral, with its splendid bell tower overlooking the small town below. In the center of the Piazza del Duomo, catch a glimpse of Fontana del Popolo before walking through the old quarter, lined with its picturesque shops.
Overnight in your hotel.
Day 3: Amalfi, Pompeii, Rome (B)
After breakfast, enjoy another free morning before departing back to Rome via Pompeii.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.