Flight time on your sightseeing heli-tour is 9-10 minutes – plenty of time to take in Rio’s top landmarks from the air. Hover over the Botanical Gardens and the Tujica National Park.
Soar over the golden beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana – as well as Sugar Loaf Mountain over Guanabara Bay – and see the residential neighborhood fringing Rodrigo de Freitas Lake. Your pilot will fly around the Christ the Redeemer statue crowning Corcovado Mountain, ensuring great photo ops of Rio’s most famous monument from every angle.
After you disembark from the helicopter, you'll be dropped off at your hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pickup is available from most major hotels in the zones Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana or the cruise ship port
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Rio de Janeiro Helicopter
- 9-10 minute helicopter flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- NOTE: a window seat is not guaranteed
- This tour requires a minimum number of 3 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date, be refunded in full or buy a second ticket.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.