Transfers are available daily from Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport. When making a booking, you'll need to advise your flight details and your Rio de Janeiro city hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Transfers operate every hour on the hour between 8:00am and 7:00pm.
Upon arrival, simply present your departure details to the transfer operator and you'll be all set on the day you leave Rio de Janeiro! You will be picked up from your hotel and taken directly back to the airport, wasting no precious holiday time.
These convenient shuttles operate out of both Terminal 1 and 2 every hour to transport you to your South Zone hotel.
At time of booking, you MUST include the following details:
- Arrival Airline
- Arrival Flight Number
- Arrival Time
- Full Hotel Name and Address
Pick up and drop off from the cruise ship port is not available.
South zone: All hotels near Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Rio de Janeiro Airport Roundtrip Shuttle Transfer
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- One suitcase and one carry-on per person are included. An additional bag will cost 5 Brazilian Reais ($3.05) and will be charged upon pickup
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Child seats not available
- Note: Transfers operate every hour on the hour between 8:00am and 7:00pm
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.