- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
The loveable motors were introduced to the French masses in the mid-1940s, and quickly became the country’s car of choice. While their design has now evolved, the original models remain a classic; luckily for you, you’ll ride in one such model on your tour – a vintage soft-top 2CV car.
Your route takes you past several top Paris attractions, so sit back and admire monuments like the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame Cathedral. Learn about iconic attractions such as Moulin Rouge, Paris’ risqué cabaret, and the Louvre Museum, home to more than a million pieces of artwork. Visit neighborhoods like Saint-Germain-des-Prés and Montmartre and get tips for sites to check out independently.
After spending roughly an hour exploring Paris, enjoy a break at the traditional French tea room Ladurée. Taste a hot beverage and a sweet treat at this former bakery that was transformed into a pastry shop in 1871 by Baron Haussmann.
Meet your guide outside the tea room at the pre-arranged time and continue sightseeing around the city. As well as Paris’ famous sights, your tour also introduces you to some lesser-known gems. Visit Place Vendôme, the chic square framed by boutiques, jewelers and ritzy hotels, and pass Luxembourg Gardens, an extensive park popular with locals.
Your tour then finishes with a drop-off near Opera Garnier or back at your central Paris hotel.
Please note: 2CVs are small compared to modern vehicles, so with comfort in mind, bookings are only accepted for three people per car, with one driver assigned per trio. Should your group be larger, no worries! Up to nine people can book this private tour, and each group of three ride in a separate car while traveling together in a convoy.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning tour, starting at 9am
Morning tour, starting at 11am
Afternoon tour, starting at 1pm
Viator Exclusive: Private Paris Tour by Citroen 2CV
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (arrondissements / districts 1 to 20 only).
- Private guide
- Transport by private vehicle (2CV)
- Stop and break at Ladurée
- Taste a hot beverage and enjoy a traditional sweet French treat at Ladurée
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hot beverage will be a choice of coffee or Ladurée tea.
- Treat will be a choice of 4 macarons, a French éclair or a little sweet dish
- This tour requires a minimum of two passengers to operate.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.