- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
Your tour continues to Versailles, on the way you will stop for lunch at the Moulin de Fourges, a picturesque mill on the banks of the Epte River. After lunch it's time for the glory and splendor of Versailles when you enter the gilded world of King Louis XIV. You'll visit the opulent Grand Apartments, the stunning chandelier-lit Hall of Mirrors and the Queen's Apartments. Along the way your expert guide brings the past alive with illuminating details of courtly life in the palace. While visiting Versailles you have free time to visit the formal gardens "a la Francaise".
April 2nd to October 30th (Saturdays & Sundays), May 5th, May 24th to June 28th (Tuesdays) and July 14th. For a selected time you have the option to see the magnificent fountain displays, which reveal the skill and artistry of 3 centuries of French garden design and engineering. The display is accompanied by music composed at the time of Louis XIV's court. Entrance fees are included in the cost of the tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour in Spanish
Versailles and Giverny Day Trip, with Spanish-speaking guide
Tour in English
Versailles and Giverny Day Trip, with English-speaking guide
Tour in Portuguese
Versailles and Giverny Day Trip, with Portuguese-speaking guide
Versailles and Giverny Day Trip
- Entrance fees
- Entrance fees to the gardens
- Lunch with drinks
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour allows enough time to visit the Great Royal Apartments and the Gardens only
- The ticket to Versailles is a skip the line ticket, but you may still have to wait in line on arrival, especially in high season when the palace is very busy.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.