- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
After your Paris illuminations tour, you'll find the best tables have been reserved for you at the sophisticated Chez Clement restaurant. Here you'll enjoy a typically French three-course meal and a glass of wine, overlooking the Arc de Triomphe on the Champs-Elysees.
Please Note : From November 1rst, the dinner will take place at the restaurant "Le Boeuf sur le Toit"
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Summer Cruise, Lights, Dinner
Seine River Cruise, Paris Illuminations and Dinner on the Champs-Elysees. Depart at 7:15pm (March 25-31, 2016 and Apr to Oct, 2016).
Winter Cruise, Lights, Dinner
Seine River Cruise, Paris Illuminations and Dinner on rue du Colisée (8th arrondissement). Depart at 7pm (Nov to Mar).
Seine River Cruise
- Paris Illuminated Coach Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Late Dinner at "Chez Clement" with drinks
- Seine River Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The dress code is at your own discretion. Jacket and tie are not required, however casual clothes are not recommended (i.e. no shorts, jeans and sneakers).
- In summer, tours will partially take place during sunlight as it does not get darker until much later in the evening.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
~ Sample Menu Restaurant Chez Clément (Until October 31st, 2016)
Homemade strawberry wine; one wine, beer or mineral water and coffee
Crab salad in cannelloni or
Strips of marinated salmon and courgette or
6 Oysters special no5 from Quiberon
Beef rotisserie (beef, pork spare ribs, chicken) and homemade mashed potato with butter or
Red mullet fillets, giant oxheart tomato, chop suey and mixed fresh herbs or
Sliced sirloin steak with Clement sauce and pont-neuf potatoes
Cream brulee with brown sugar or
Strawberry soup and fresh mango in coconut milk or
Iced chocolate melody
~ Sample Menu Restaurant Le Boeuf sur le Toit (From November 1st, 2016)
With a glass of red or white wine and a coffee
Bisque de Langoustine or
Oeuf en Meurette au Pinot Noir
Estouffade de Boeuf Bourgignon or
Poisson du jour crème de coquillages
Tarte fine aux pommes servie tiède or
Moelleux au chocolat
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.