- See the sights illuminated at night
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Free drinks included
- Likely to Sell Out
At the spectacular Moulin Rouge, the home of the French Cancan for more than a century, you'll sit back with your complimentary champagne and wait in anticipation for the spectacular "Feerie" show to burst onto the stage. The show features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss dancers dressed in exotic costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The show's sumptuous sets include moving staircases, a gigantic aquarium, swings and a garden setting, providing a vibrant, exciting backdrop for the brilliantly choreographed cabaret.
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
In Winter (Nov - March), you will usually see the first show at 9:00pm at the Moulin Rouge. However occasionally, the Moulin Rouge allocates seats to the second show at 11:00pm. In this case, you will enjoy a complimentary Seine River cruise in between the Illuminations Tour and the Show. In Summer (April - Oct), you will usually attend the 11:00pm show, if it isn't available, you will attend the 9:00pm show.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup available (if option is selected) from centrally-located Paris hotel (Zip codes 75001-75020)
9pm April to October
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Standard Tour Summer
Standard Tour by motorcoach - maximum 50 people. No hotel pickup or drop off. Departs 9pm from April 1 to October 31. Moulin Rouge show & 1/2 bottle of champagne.
Small Group Tour Summer
Small Group Tour. Transportation by minivan - max 8 people. Includes hotel pickup & drop off. Departs 9pm from April 1 to Oct 31.
Paris by Night Illuminations Tour and Paris Moulin Rouge Show
- Moulin Rouge Show and Champagne
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear
- Moulin Rouge Paris tickets are not issued individually. The shop will be open if you would like to purchase a souvenir.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Moulin Rouge Paris does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are available
- You will be provisionally booked to see the Moulin rouge show at 11pm. Occasionally this may be fully booked and so you will see the 9pm show instead. In case you will be given a voucher to enjoy either the River Cruise or the Eiffel Tower Visit ( depending on option selected) on another day
- Summer tours (April to October) take place in partially sunlight as it does not get dark until much later in the evening
- Not recommended for child aged 16 and under
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.