You'll walk along the Latin Quarter's ancient streets and see Paris' three most beautiful churches: Notre Dame Cathedral, St. Chapelle and St. Etienne du Mont. You'll also pass famous institutes and universities, exquisite fountains and statues, art treasures from the Middle Ages, student haunts and the Left Bank abodes of Sigmund Freud, Ernest Hemingway, Pablo Picasso, the beat poets and Jim Morrison.
Sights of the Latin Quarter Walking Tour include:
- Learning about Notre Dame Cathedral's history and architecture, with its detailed facade
- St. Chapelle, built to house Christ's crown of thorns and a piece of the cross
- Sorbonne University, the most prestigious university in France
- Conciergerie, the brutal prison where Marie Antoinette was held before her execution
- Cluny Museum, the Middle Ages museum of Paris, containing the famous "Lady and the Unicorn" tapestries
- St. Etienne du Mont, a beautiful church that houses the tomb of St Genevieve, the patron saint of Paris
- Place St. Michel, the beating heart of the Latin Quarter
- "Bouquinistes", the famous book and poster vendors lining the banks of the Seine River
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris Latin Quarter Night Walking Tour
- Guided walking tour of the Latin Quarter
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.