- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Your gourmet walking tour of Paris begins at either a specialty cheese shop on Boulevard Saint-Germain on the Left Bank or in a specialist pastry shop in Montmartre (depending on tour option selected). Numbers on this gourmet walking tour are restricted to a maximum of eight, ensuring you'll receive individual attention from your expert gastronomic guide. The number of stops you make could be expanded according to the seasonal availability of produce and your group's preferences.
The commentary from your expert foodie guide includes an overview of French culinary habits, a description of any seasonal events taking place at the time of your tour and an introduction to selected specialties in the shops. Your guide will discuss how these specialties are produced, how to choose and store the produce, and how to prepare your own gourmet recipes. You are encouraged to interact with your guide and ask as many questions as you like.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Montmartre afternoon tour concludes at Place du Tertre
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9am Departure in English
Tour of Latin Quarter departing at 9am with English speaking guide
2:30pm Departure in English
Tour of Montmartre departing at 2:30pm with English speaking guide
Paris Food Walking Tour: Gourmet French Food
- Latin Quarter tour: tasting of foie gras, wine, cheese and bread
- Montmartre tour: tasting of homemade pies, cheese, wine and charcuterie
- Professional guide
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note: some boutiques may be extra busy and others may be closed during peak holiday times
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.