Paris City Tour with Seine River Cruise and Eiffel Tower Lunch
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
Next, you'll join a cruise down the Seine River to discover 2,000 years of Paris history. Lunch is served at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. The restaurant is 95 meters (311 feet) above ground level, with scenic views over the Seine to the Trocadero from the large picture windows.
For midday departures, your tour will start with the sightseeing tour, followed by lunch at 2:00pm and ending with the cruise which is located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 12pm
Paris in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Seine River Cruise (1 hour)
- Coach tour of Paris (1.5 hours)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour is not suitable for wheelchairs
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.