- Free snacks included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
The commentary from your expert foodie guide includes an overview of French culinary habits, a description of any seasonal events taking place at the time of your tour and an introduction to selected specialities in the main shops. Your guide will discuss how these specialities are produced, how to choose the best chocolates and pastries, and how to prepare your own treats. You are encouraged to interact with your guide and ask all the questions you like as you are introduced to the fine art of chocolate making and pastry baking.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10.15am departure in English
Morning Tour departing at 10:15am with an English speaking guide
Paris Chocolate and Pastry Food Tour
- Taste pastries, chocolates and a variety of breads
- Walking tour (maximum 8 people)
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: some boutiques may be extra busy during peak holiday times
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.