Would you like to feel your heart race? Then get on board Goudurix, the impressive big 8 which will turn your world upside down no fewer than seven times or take your chances on Tonnerre de Zeus, one of the largest wooden roller-coasters in Europe. Ready to be spellbound? Join us at some of the most amazing live shows! With Assurance fou-rire and the heroes of the Gaulish Village or Stars of the Empire, thrills and spills are guaranteed.
Discover the Forest of Idefix, a new area for the family right at the heart of the park, with 5 new attractions for young Gauls from 3 years of age
And to make your adventure last a little longer, savour the legendary hospitality of Parc Asterix's very own hotel L'Hotel des Trois Hiboux and take a well-earned rest in the heart of the forest.
A shuttle service operates from Paris Carrousel du Louvre (close to the Louvre Museum) to Parc Asterix. Depart at 8:45am and return at 6:30pm. Roundtrip shuttle tickets cost approximately 23 euros, payable direct.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Parc Asterix Tickets
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The current offer is valid for a maximum of 2 children for 1 full price adult ticket purchased.
- A check on the age of the child may be made, the child must have an ID to prove his/her age. The free ticket combined with the paid tickets are only valid on the same day. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts.
- Dive into the wacky world of the comic strip and experience the final battle between the Roman Legionnaires and the battling Gauls !
- Young and old alike will be amazed by the new magic show at the Panoramix theatre!
- Singing and dancing await you at the theatre of the Bard Assurancetourix…with his world famous voice!
- Watch the magnificently choreographed Révérence show to witness special relationship between the dolphins and their caregivers.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.