Book early to avoid missing out! Le Lido de Paris is extremely popular and regularly sells out weeks in advance especially on Christmas Eve.
You'll enjoy a four-course gourmet menu. In the kitchens, a talented team of 35 cooks and pastry chefs work with only the freshest ingredients and fullest flavours to serve up delicious 4-course dinner. At 9pm enjoy a show where fantasy and fiction collide. Sit back, relax and enjoy sophisticated set design, sparkling costumes and enthralling music and dance from the dazzling Bluebell girls as the elements combine to create a feast for the senses.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Lido de Paris: Christmas Dinner and Show
- Lido de Paris Show
- Half bottle of champagne or wine
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is formal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tables of 2 are subject to availability
- Amuse-bouche: Duck foie gras mousse
- Langoustine raviolo served with a with herb salad
- Duckling with honey-pepper glaze served with pumpkin and mushrooms and spiced jus OR
Scallops seared in semi-salted butter served with cooked and crunchy endives in citrus butter
- Roast veal, gnocchi a la parisienne, lightly wilted spinach, classic jus
- 'Yule' log from Maison Lenôtre
- A bottle of champagne or wine
- Mineral water and coffee included
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.