- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
The rest of the morning is spent near Epernay where you will visit a traditional vine grower. Depending on the season, you will get the chance to see the grapes being pressed or the wine blended. Whatever the season you'll get to taste the finished product with a glass of the vineyard's own Champagne.
Stop for lunch at a traditional restaurant in the center of Reims, featuring the cuisine of the Champagne region. In the afternoon the tour continues to a guided visit at Moet and Chandon cellars. A wine maker will share insights into the production of Champagne while you tour the cellars and enjoy a tasting session.
Please note: The schedule and cellars visited are subject to change without notice, depending on the season. Please check itinerary.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour in English
Champagne Region Day Trip from Paris by Minivan, with English-speaking guide
Champagne Region Day Trip from Paris by Minivan
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 8 people)
- Professional guide
- Reims Cathedral guided visit
- Lunch with one drink
- Champagne house (please see itinerary to check the house visited depending on the date)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Moet & Chandon wine cellars will be closed in January and on Saturdays from November to March. Moet & Chandon occasionally close for private functions without notice. In this case, your tour guide will select an alternative cellar like George Cartier in Epernay.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.