- See the sights illuminated at night
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Feel the wind in your hair and soak up unobstructed views of glittering Times Square, Chinatown, Greenwich Village, Rockefeller Center, SoHo, Little Italy, the Manhattan Bridge and the Lower East Side. Snap photos of the Empire State Building lit up against the night sky, and cross over the Brooklyn Bridge to the borough of Brooklyn. Here, hop off the bus and walk along the promenade for jaw-dropping view of the entire New York City skyline in all of its dazzling glory.
During the holiday season, the Night Tour is replaced with the Holiday Lights Tour, which focuses on Midtown to show you New York City’s legendary department store windows and other Christmas-themed decorations.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hop-on Hop-off at Night
- Double Decker Bus Tour
- Professional Guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Double Decker buses are wheelchair accessible
- The Night Tour is not a hop-on, hop-off tour, there are no scheduled stops along the way
- Infants 2 years and under are free
- During the holiday season, the Night Tour is replaced with the Holiday Lights Tour
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.