Explore the fascinating, historical district of Wall Street that it is a living, breathing body that still affects the world today. You will discover rich history and visit famous financial landmarks, such as the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Reserve, and Charging Bull.
Even born and bred New Yorkers will gain valuable insight through storytelling and personal interaction with former Wall Street professionals. If you have an interest in finance, current affairs or want to learn more about the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, this New York City tour is for you!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
New York City Financial Crisis Tour
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. This tour is mostly an outdoor walking tour with a chance to visit inside a few buildings
- Please note: The New York Stock Exchange will be closed to visitors after September 2011
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.