- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Cruise down the Hudson River into Manhattan Harbor, then up the East River to midtown before looping back. Along the way, keep your camera ready for spectacular photo ops of New York's many world-famous skyscrapers and bridges. See a variety of New York attractions including the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Battery Park, Museum of Jewish Heritage, Governors Island, Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge, South Street Seaport, Chrysler Bridge and United Nations.
Throughout your cruise, listen to entertaining and informative onboard narration providing history and fun facts about New York City and its best-known sights. Your 1.5-hour Manhattan cruise ends at Pier 78.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
New York City Skyline Cruise
- 90-minute Manhattan harbor cruise
- Live tour guide, English only
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (refreshments available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible; however there may be a step up or down depending on the water level on the day of your cruise
- Please leave a note in the Special Requirements box at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Infants 2 years and under are free
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.