- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
You'll transfer to South Street Seaport for a one-hour cruise of Manhattan Harbor. The spectacular New York skyline is a breathtaking sight to behold and while you sail past the Statue of Liberty, toast your experience with a complimentary glass of champagne.
End the evening with impressive views from the 70th floor of Rockefeller Center at the Top of the Rock Observatory. The three floors of indoor and outdoor decks offer the perfect panoramic view of New York City at night. The perfect way to complete your night out on the town!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Check-in by 5:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
New York Night On The Town
- Professional guide
- Transport by climate-controlled sprinter minibus
- Walking tour of the Highline
- Sightseeing cruise
- Glass of champagne
- Admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Boat features enclosed decks and heating
- Infants 2 years and under are free
- Double decker buses may be used to accommodate larger group sizes
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.