- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
4-hr Manhattan Highlights Tour
4-hour tour of Manhattan's highlights. Departs at 9:30am from a central Midtown location. May run 4.5 hours, depending on group's pace.
6-hr Best of Manhattan Tour
6-hour Manhattan tour including guided walks and 1-hour New York Harbor cruise. Departs at 9:00am from a central Midtown location. May run 6.5 hours, depending on group's pace.
8-hr Ultimate Manhattan Tour
8-hour Manhattan tour including guided walks, 1-hour New York Harbor cruise and Top of the Rock admission. Departs at 9:00am from a central Midtown location.
New York City Guided Sightseeing Tour by Sprinter
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned sprinter minibus (Double decker buses may be used to accommodate larger group sizes)
- 1-hour New York Harbor cruise (6-hour and 8-hour tour only)
- Admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck (8-hour tour only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking to guarantee wheelchair accessibility
- Double decker buses may be used to accommodate larger group sizes
- 6-hour and 8-hour tour stops for lunch (at your own expense)
- Infants 2 years and under are free
Hop aboard a sprinter minibus for a comprehensive 4-hour tour of New York City’s main must-see areas and attractions. Sit back and relax as you travel through Lower Manhattan and Upper Manhattan from Battery Park to Harlem. Drive along Museum Mile and Central Park to Times Square, Greenwich Village and the Financial District. Your guide will entertain you with fun facts and stories about the places you see as you enjoy views.
6-Hour Tour and Cruise:
On the 6-hour tour, you’ll follow the same itinerary as the 4-hour tour, plus you’ll hop off to take guided walks around Wall Street, the South Street Seaport, Grant's Tomb, Rockefeller Center, Little Italy and One World Trade Center, giving you a more intimate, in-depth sightseeing experience. Take a scenic 1-hour sightseeing cruise on New York Harbor, offering an unparalleled perspective of the stunning New York City skyline and the Statue of Liberty.
8-Hour Tour, Cruise and Observation Deck:
Departing from Midtown Manhattan, travel by van through Times Square, Madison Square Garden, Greenwich Village and SoHo, and take guided walks around Wall Street, the South Street Seaport, Grant's Tomb, Rockefeller Center, Little Italy and One World Trade Center with your guide.
At Battery Park, board your 1-hour New York Harbor cruise, affording you awesome views of the city skyline. Snap an up-close photo of the Statue of Liberty.
Then, drive to Central Park and see famous St John the Divine Cathedral before continuing through Harlem and along Museum Mile and the renowned Fifth Avenue shopping street.
Arriving at Rockefeller Center, hop in the elevator and ascend 70 stories in less than 60 seconds to reach the Top of the Rock Observation Deck, where you’ll be treated to unbelievable panoramic views of bustling New York City below.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.