- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Enjoy majestic, once-in-a-lifetime views of many of New York's other historic landmarks, including Ellis Island, where over 20 million immigrants were processed during over sixty years of operation. See Battery Park, the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Reserve Bank and more as you fly over Manhattan.
Whether this is your first time in New York City or your 50th visit, a New York Helicopter Flight is a thrilling way to see this great city from a unique perspective you will not soon forget.
Please note: The listed price does not include a USD$35 per person heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. This fee increases for departures on or after June 1 2017 to USD$40 per person.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Morning: 9am - 11am
- Midday: 11am - 1pm
- Early afternoon: 1pm - 3pm
- Late afternoon: 3pm - 5pm
- Early evening: 5pm - 6:30pm
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
12-minute tour departing between 9am and 11am: exact time to be advised upon confirmation
12-minute tour departing between 11am and 1pm: exact time to be advised upon confirmation
12-minute tour departing between 1pm and 3pm: exact time to be advised upon confirmation
12-minute tour departing between 3pm and 5pm: exact time to be advised upon confirmation
12-minute tour departing between 5pm and 630pm: exact time to be advised upon confirmation
Soar over New York
- Helicopter tour
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a USD$35.00 per person heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. After June 1 2017, the heliport fee will increase to USD$40.00 per person. The heliport surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Helicopter seating is based on a 4- or 6-passenger helicopter, whichever is available at the time of your tour
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (113kgs) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. 300-lb (136kg) maximum weight per passenger.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- All passengers including children must have ID/Passport or you may be denied your flight
- Please note, audio language selection is not guaranteed and is based on availability. Should more than 2 languages be requested on the same flight, the audio commentary may default to English
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.