2-Day Niagara Falls Tour from New York by Bus
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Leaving the hotel the next day, you'll hear the thundering water of Niagara Falls. See the falls up close from the Horseshoe Falls and experience the power aboard the Maid of the Mist (May-October only). In the winter time, you'll visit the Scenic Tunnels and Journey Behind the Falls, standing in the mist where the powerful Horseshoe Falls tumbles from 13 stories above! At approximately noon, you'll depart south and head back to New York City by bus. On the way back, you'll enjoy a shopping excursion at one of the largest outlet malls, The Crossings Premium Outlets in Pennsylvania, and find a great bargain at the many brand name stores!
The above advertised per person price is based on maximum occupancy
- The overnight stay is scheduled for hotels on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Customers without necessary documentation will be arranged with an overnight accommodation on the American side of Niagara Falls: please state 'US visa only' in the 'Special Requirements' box at time of booking.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-Day Bus Tour to Niagara Falls from New York
- 2-day Niagara Falls and shopping tour
- Professional guide
- Maid of Mist (May - October)
- Scenic Tunnels (November - April)
- Accommodation at Niagara Falls - Executive Inn Super 8 (or for travelers that must remain in the US, the Comfort Inn The Pointe)
- Transportation by bus or van
- Wifi on bus
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passengers are required to have proper identification when entering or leaving the United States. For entry to Canada clients have the responsibility to make sure in advance that visa requirements are met
- Passengers without the proper travel documents to cross and visit Canada, can still join this tour. In such event, the passenger will remain at the hotel on the American side, Comfort Inn The Pointe, and will not join any part of the tour that will take place in the Canadian territory. You will be able to join the boat ride on the Maid of the Mist as this departs from the American side of the Falls. You will get to see the American Falls and the Canadian Falls from the boat. During the winter months, when the Maid of the Mist is not operating, you will be able to walk to the Falls on your own. There are no substitute attractions on the America side of the Falls
- Tour leaves Niagara Falls on the second day at noon
- Outlet shopping is located on the American side and does not require a Canadian visa or passport
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted. These smaller vehicles do not feature wifi
- Maximum of three people per room. Prices are listed per person in one room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate accommodations, please make separate bookings
- Luggage is limited to one piece per person. Baggage must not be larger than 21" x 12" x 12" (46cm x 30cm x 30cm) nor exceed a maximum weight of 22 lbs (10 kgs)
Climb on board a comfortable, air-conditioned coach for an early morning departure from the Big Apple, through Upstate New York to Watkins Glen, a small, quiet town in the scenic Finger Lakes region. Make a stop at Watkins Glen National Park, then continue on to iconic Niagara Falls for a late afternoon arrival. Explore the American side of the falls, which will be colorfully illuminated for the evening, before an overnight stay at Super 8 Niagara Falls Ontario (or a similar accommodation) on the Canadian side of the falls.
The overnight stay is scheduled on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Customers without necessary documentation will receive an overnight accommodation on the American side of Niagara Falls. Please state 'US visa only' in the 'Special Requirements' box at time of booking.
Day 2: Niagara Falls, Canada – New York City (breakfast included)
After breakfast at the hotel, it’s time for a Maid of the Mist boat cruise. This is the ultimate Niagara Falls activity and no trip to the falls is complete without it. Grab an included poncho and get up close and personal with the falls. Feel the cool spray and the powerful sounds of the water. This is the experience of a lifetime for those taking the tour between mid-May and October.
Outside of those dates, take an equally exciting “Journey Behind the Falls” to explore the scenic tunnels below and behind the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Make no mistake — this is as close to the falls as anyone wants to be. The sound is like thunder and the view is breathtaking. Stand back, or in this case stand just close enough to feel the power. It’s exhilarating.
After Niagara Falls, continue on the road back to New York City, making a stop to shop at the Crossings Premium Outlets, one of the largest outlet malls in the US with 100 name-brand stores.
Finally, arrive back at Gray Line New York in the evening.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.