It's new, it's fun and it's unique!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
The tour is lead by a professional Segway Instructor, but it does not include guiding, so we recommend it especially to those ,who want to experience this fun and entertaining way of getting around the city, who are not so interested in historical info and just want to have fun, who want to try the Segway but have limited time for it.
We will start our ride at the Opera House, continuing our trip along the Andrássy Avenue until we reach the Heroes’ Square and the City Park.
Budapest Grand Segway Tour (9:30 and 15:00): 2 hours + trainingWe’ll give you a fantastic orientation of inner Pest and fabulous views of the stunning Buda Castle District. You will glide from our office in the city center to sites including St. Stephen's Basilica, the Hungarian State Opera House and the tree-lined Grand Boulevard of Andrassy. Also on the Budapest Segway Grand tour you will see Deak Square, Elizabeth Square, Great Synagogue, Vorosmarty Square and the Vaci Walking District, the Vigado and Danube Promenades, the Chain Bridge, Széchenyi Square, Parliament area, Liberty Square and much more!
Budapest Superior Segway Tour option (+1 hour)Operates from 16 March to 15 November, at 9:30 only.
For additional +15 EUR you can extend your Grand Segway tour with an extra +1 hour ride to the Heroes’ Square, House of Terror, City Park and Upper Andrassy Blvd.
Budapest Evening Segway Tour (18:00): 2 hours + taining Operates from 1 April to 31 October.
On the evening Segway tour we ride to St Stephens Basilica, Liberty Square, Parliament and we take you to Margaret Island. While crossing Margaret Bridge you can enjoy the panorama of the Parliament and the Buda Castle District and Gellert Hill. On the way back we glide through the city’s main inner town sights and will be seen at dusk and some will even be illuminated, giving great photo opportunities during the tour.
We reserve the right to alter and change tour program without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year.
Please note the city also closes down certain areas to the Segway and also for events, fairs and festivals which can make the tour use alternative routes.
Our Segway tours are small and generally do not have more than 10 participants, making them interactive and personal and giving you plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Grand Segway tour (2 hours + training)All year around: daily at 9.30am and 3pm
Extra availability 1 April - 31 October: daily at 6pm
Superior Segway tour (3 hours + training)1 April - 31 October: daily at 9.30am
Grand Segway tour 2 hours 20-30
Superior Segway tour 3 hours 20-30
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-Hour Tour - Morning
2-hour morning tour departs at 9:30am
3-Hour Tour - Morning
3-hour morning tour departs at 9:30am
2-Hour Tour - Afternoon
2-hour afternoon tour departs at 3pm
2-Hour Tour - Evening
2-hour evening tour departs at 6pm + training
1 Hour Tour + Training
The tour is lead by a professional Segway Instructor, but it does not include guiding, we recommend it to those ,who want to experience this fun and entertaining way of getting around the city.
Segway tour Budapest
- Guided training and tour
- Segway machine rental
- Stops for photos and questions
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Food and beverages except where noted
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The training normally lasts between 20 - 30 minutes
- Children must weigh at least 40 kg and be at least 10 years of age. Parents/guardians must sign liability and waiver forms for any participants under the age of 18 years. No child / student rate at this tour. No infants allowed.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months)
- Refunds/exchanges are not given due to unfavourable weather conditions
- Tour operator not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate
- Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit: Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.