Budapest Segway Sightseeing Tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
The standard 2-hour tour gives you a fantastic opportunity to try out a Segway and also give you the chance to explore inner Pest and gain fabulous views of the stunning buildings along our route. Besides the main attractions within the inner Pest, you will get a quick look at the Chain Bridge, Roosevelt Square and more before heading back to the departure point
The longer 3-hour tour gives you more time to discover inner Pest and fabulous views of the stunning Buda Castle District. You will glide from the office in the city center to sites including St. Stephen's Basilica, the Hungarian State Opera House and the Grand Boulevard of Andrassy framed by its tree-lined avenues. Next we'll cruise through Vorosmarty Square and the Vaci Walking District. Finally visit Vigado and Danube Promenades, the Chain Bridge, Liberty square and more!
On the evening Segway tour we will ride to St Stephens Basilica, Liberty square, Parliament and take you to the astonishing Margaret island.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-Hour Tour - Morning
2-hour morning tour departs at 9:30am
3-Hour Tour - Morning
3-hour morning tour departs at 9:30am. March 16 to November 15.
2-Hour Tour - Afternoon
2-hour afternoon tour departs at 3pm
2-Hour Tour - Evening
2-hour evening tour departs at 6pm. April to October only
Segway tour Budapest
- Professional guide
- Orientation and training session
- Segway rental
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280 pounds (130 kilograms) or under 88 pounds (40 kilograms)
- No children under the age of 10 and under 40 kilograms allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Compulsory liability waiver according to Insurance waiver and damage deposit policy. (Children under 18 must have am adult sign for them)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Duration of training session varies
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.