Take a stroll through Budapest, Paris of the East, on this relaxing evening walking tour, then cruise for an hour on the legendary River Danube. Your private guide will show you the best of the city, rich in UNESCO World heritage sites. Numbers are limited to 15 people on this small-group walking tour of Budapest, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Budapest's UNESCO World heritage magnificent buildings and monuments are brilliantly illuminated at night, making the city appear even more spectacular than by day. This night walking tour is designed to show you the best of Budapest by night, and includes some amazing photo opportunities.
While you stroll you'll learn about the sights you'll pass, along with stories about Hungarians and their rich history. Who were the first vampires? Where did the Hungarians come from? Was Attila the Hun really a Hungarian? These and many other compelling questions will be answered as you walk through the illuminated city.
At the end of the tour you will embark on a one-hour river cruise along the Danube. The cruise provides another perspective on the city's illuminated sights, from Pest's Danube Promenade to the Buda Castle district. Enjoy a free welcome drink on board whilst cruising through Budapest. A commentary is included and there are yet more excellent photo opportunities.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 5pm. November to February
Departs at 7pm. March & October only
Budapest night walking tour
- Professional guide
- 1-hour sightseeing cruise on the Danube
- 2-hour night walking tour
- Welcome drink
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Public transport tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Confirmation for this product will be received at the time of booking
- Tour is operated in all weather conditions
- Depending on season, boat trip may be starting in the beginning, middle or end of the tour
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.