This small-group tour is limited to 15 people, ensuring you'll enjoy personalised attention from your guide.
Voted as the best Christmas Markets in Europe! A short intro to the Christmas traditions, culture and markets in Budapest.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Afterward, make your way through the Christmas markets, browsing the stalls filled with handicrafts and local delicacies such as lángos (deep fried flatbread) and kürtőskalács (chimney cake). Stop in a nearby restaurant to warm up with a 3-tier wine tasting, sipping some of Hungary's most beloved blends.
At the end of the tour, enjoy a complimentary mulled wine before parting ways with your guide at the biggest Christmas market in Vorosmarty Square. Here you can continue to explore independently, check off some holiday shopping, and see the popular shopping area of Vaci Street nearby.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Budapest Christmas Tour
- English speaking local tour guide
- 3 tier wine tasting, 1 mulled wine
- Visit to St Stephen’s Basilica (when it is open for public visit)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age 18 years in order to try the wines
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 2 hours
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately
- Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.