- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour in English at 9:30am
Tour departing at 9:30am with English-speaking guide
USD $160.65Pricing details
Tour in English at 10:30am
Tour departing at 10:30am with English-speaking guide
USD $160.65Pricing details
Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Seine River Cruise (except during January and February and during Seine river floods)
- Entrance into the Louvre Museum
- Lunch at the restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Guided visit at the Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 1.5 hours is set aside to make the most of your visit to the Louvre Museum. Notre-Dame Cathedral guided visit is approximately 45 minutes. Note, this tour does not allow time to climb to the top.
- Kindly note this is a walking tour
- You will have 2.5 to 3 hours at the Eiffel Tower to have lunch and explore. You will not have time to go to the 3rd floor.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Smoked salmon with fennel and taramasalata
- Grilled salmon, creamy polenta with chestnut chips and a mustard sauce
- Chocolate mousse and crunchy praline
- Soft drink or glass of wine (red, rosé or white) or beer
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Tamara H, October 2016
Our tour guide Marina was EXCELLENT. She knew exactly what to show us at the museum, pointed out the things to see and do from the river cruises which were both really enjoyable and explained things we wouldn't have known otherwise about art in the museum, city points of interest and history, and Notre Dame. Couldn't have asked for a better day. She recommended a restaurant near Notre Dame for dinner, which we went to, and it was INCREDIBLE. Would do this tour with Marina again in a heartbeat.
Reviewed by: Nancy S, United States of America, October 2016
Guide was exceptionally knowledgable so learned a lot. Was not clear in the description that it was all a walking except for time on the boat tour so my friend had trouble keeping up. All of the major attractions were covered. The Eiffel Tower lunch was much better than I expected. Good food, good service and a glass of wine.