- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour in English at 9:30am
Tour departing at 9:30am with English-speaking guide
USD $164.74Pricing details
Tour in English at 10:30am
Tour departing at 10:30am with English-speaking guide
USD $164.74Pricing details
Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Seine River Cruise (except during January and February and during Seine river floods)
- Entrance into the Louvre Museum
- Lunch at the restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Guided visit at the Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 1.5 hours is set aside to make the most of your visit to the Louvre Museum. Notre-Dame Cathedral guided visit is approximately 45 minutes. Note, this tour does not allow time to climb to the top.
- Kindly note this is a walking tour
- You will have 2.5 to 3 hours at the Eiffel Tower to have lunch and explore. You will not have time to go to the 3rd floor.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Smoked salmon with fennel and taramasalata
- Grilled salmon, creamy polenta with chestnut chips and a mustard sauce
- Chocolate mousse and crunchy praline
- Soft drink or glass of wine (red, rosé or white) or beer
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: kehle, August 2016
This tour was everything we were hoping for. It truly exceeded our expectations. Our tour guide, Agnes, was excellent. She was very knowledgeable about the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame and we learned so much from her. The lunch at the Eiffel Tower was very good and the service at the restaurant was outstanding.
Reviewed by: Naomi S, August 2016
This tour was great our tour guide was great. She was funny as well and had a great knowledge. I had little time and this tour was great to fit in the highlights. The Eiffel Tourlunch included The Louvre and Notre Dame. This included a river cruise to these attractions. The only bad thing was Notre Dame was closed due to a public holiday. This was not the tour guides fault as I wasnt aware that there was a public holiday till the last minute.