- Instant Confirmation
- Airport transfer
With modern and spacious minivans capable of seating up to 11 passengers, and a huge trailer accommodating luggage of all shapes and sizes, you'll have a job filling up a Super Shuttle.
This transfer must be pre-booked at least 48 hours prior to arrival so get in early and book online today!
Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's easy.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dunedin Airport Departure Transfer - From Hotels
- One-way shared transfer from hotel to airport
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed two (2) pieces of luggage equivalent to standard airline allowances and one (1) piece of hand luggage.
- Extra items - $5.00 inclusive of GST per item, these charges may change without notice. Outsized luggage items larger than a maximum combined dimension (length and width and height) of 158cm and all bikes, surfboards, skis, snowboards, large boxes or non-suitcase type items - $5.00 inclusive of GST per item.
- All vehicles have seatbelts and it is recommend that you bring your child's car seat with you when you travel.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note: Surcharges may apply on locations outside of the Dunedin City Center
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lynn P, January 2011
Reviewed by: Chaivuth S, Thailand, July 2010