Gustav Klimt Vienna Combo: Belvedere Palace and Vienna Card
- All entrance fees included
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
See the Work of Gustav Klimt
- Entrance to Belvedere Palace
- Vienna Card (72 hours)
- Coffee and cake at Café Central
- Free delivery of vouchers to your hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide your full hotel name and address at time of booking so your vouchers can be delivered to you
Explore the fabulous Klimt collection at Belvedere Palace, which houses the country’s most significant gathering of Austrian art from around 1900. The palace is home to the world's largest collection of paintings by Gustav Klimt (approx. 30 pieces); highlights include Klimt’s well-known works The Kiss and Judith I.
Your included Vienna Card is valid for 72 hours and offers free use of public transport and more than 210 discounts at museums, shops and restaurants. Every card comes with a free Vienna guide with helpful information about each attraction; the card will be available upon check-in at your hotel.
Coffee and Cake at Café Central
Vienna is famous for its coffee house culture, so head to legendary Café Central, where coffee and a piece of delicious cake will be waiting for you. Located near Hofburg Palace, this elegant 19th-century café is known for being the former meeting point of famous figures such as Arthur Schnitzler, Sigmund Freud and Leo Trotzki.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: dangia, May 2016
Reviewed by: Susan D, March 2016