- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Highlights of the Paris Night Bike Tour include:
- Notre Dame - the most famous cathedral on the planet. Learn about the famous flying buttresses, the history inside the cathedral and how Paris can trace its roots to the Ile de la Cite.
- The Boat Cruise - the most popular activity of the Night Tour is a one hour cruise on the Seine through the heart of the illuminated "City of Light". Sail past the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre, Hotel de Ville and Musee D'Orsay just to name a few.
- The Louvre Museum - this is a truly magical place at night. Standing in the back courtyard of the Louvre will make you feel that you've been launched back into medieval times.
- Berthillon Ice Cream - by far the most famous ice cream shop in Paris. If you like, buy a scoop of about 20 offered flavors as your guide tells you about the early history of Paris. Eat on the Pont (bridge) St. Louis, connecting the Ile de la Cite and the Ile St. Louis, which provides one of the most beautiful vistas the city has to offer.
You will also see the Eiffel Tower, the Cite and St. Louis islands, St. Chapelle, the Latin Quarter, Academie Francaise, the Pont des Arts, the Champs-Elysees, Princess Di's Flame, the Arc de Triomphe and much more!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 5pm from 1 March to 25 March and from October 31 to November 30
- 6:30pm until end of October
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 5pm. Please make sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the tour.
USD $49.07Pricing details
Tour departs at 6:30pm. Please make sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the tour.
USD $49.07Pricing details
Paris Night Bike Tour
- Bicycle and helmet
- Small group tour (maximum 22 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Rain gear is available at a fee of 1EUR paid direct which will be refunded if not used
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You do not stop for dinner during the tour
- If a children's bike is required, you must advise at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Ann B, October 2016
The tour was four and a half hours long, with one hour spent on a boat ride on the Seine. Our group consisted of about 16 adults, with an excellent guide from Manchester, England can't remember his name. We rode all over the city and hit all of the sites. The highlights included riding all around the Louvre including the inner courtyard in the dark, and riding to the Eiffel Tower when the light show was going on, and riding beneath the Arc de Triomphe. The guide gave us good historical info at every site and some good tips on things to see, and did a great job navigating the group through the city streets. Partway through the tour we stopped for ice cream at Berthillon on the Ile Saint-Louis, and we had wine on our boat ride. All and all a highlight of our trip.
Reviewed by: kl_hall, October 2016
excellent way to see Paris at night