Veneto Hill Towns Small Group Day Trip from Venice
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
Next stop is the enchanting Asolo, known as 'the pearl of the Veneto' with its delightful gardens and palatial villas, you'll then visit picturesque Bassano del Grappa. Here, you'll take a guided tour of the town and have free time to shop for grappa (the local firewater), ceramics and porcini mushrooms.
A tour of the Veneto would be incomplete without visiting a Palladian villa. The Villa Barbaro is one of the most celebrated works by the famous Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio, with fine frescoes by Veronese. The price of the tour includes entrance fees to the Villa Barbaro .
Veneto is a land of good food and wine, and for lunch (optional) a local restaurant has been selected where you can taste the regional cuisine accompanied by local wines. Saving the best till last, the tour concludes on the prosecco wine road and a visit to a local vineyard. Your day in the Veneto will come to a close with a refreshing glass of local prosecco (sparkling wine) or two.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Veneto Hill Towns
- Wine tasting
- Small group tour (maximum 8 people)
- Professional driver/guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Aina F, July 2016
What a wonderful day, and a great break from fighting through the tourist masses in Venice! We visited Marostica, Bossino my favourite and had lunch in Asolo at own expense, then stopped at a villa in Maser with amazing frescoes. All three towns are absolutely charming, and so worth a visit. This tour is a great way to access these places, as it's not easy to get here without a car. Definitely recommended - one of my favourite days in Italy!
Reviewed by: Sharon H, July 2016
Absolutely AMAZING!!! We had a such a great day with Giavanni. He was informative and kept the group on schedule without being pushy. He also gave us options on how we spent our time. The day we went it was extremely hot, he would get the van cooled down for us before we got in. He had a ton of knowledge of the area and his love for Italy was strong. This was such welcomed break from the busy tourist towns. If you can't decide if it is worth it, please go and see for yourself. It was one of our best days of vacation.