Next, take to the skies and see Sydney Harbour in all its majestic glory. Your 20-minute private helicopter flight takes in all the iconic landmarks, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Taronga Zoo, Rose Bay and Manly Cove, before landing back at the helipad.
Finish your morning with a delicious lunch at Wolfies at Circular Quay. The restaurant is situated on the waterfront with stunning views overlooking Circular Quay and the Harbour Bridge. Choose a main course and dessert from the menu below.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Tour: Sydney Helicopter Flight and Sydney Harbour Lunch
- Helicopter tour
- 2-course lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- This is a private helicopter flight and lunch for two people. Each booking MUST have two people only
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the helicopter, maximum individual weight allowed is 110 kilograms (240 pounds) or 200 kgs (440 pounds) per couple. A 50% surcharge is applicable and payable directly to supplier if heavier than this
- Barramundi fillet roast garlic mash, tomato & black olive, caper & parsley dressing (gf)
- Twice-cooked pork belly braised lentils, buttered savoy cabbage & cider apple relish (gf)
- Roast corn-fed chicken breast truffled polenta, crisp pancetta, pea & mushroom ragout (gf)
- Char grilled New York cut sirloin 300g with potato, slow-roasted tomato, caramelised onion & blue cheese butter red wine jus, (gf)
- Spinach & ricotta ravioli roast tomato & herb sauce,shaved parmesan (v)
- Seafood risotto with tomato, mussels, tiger prawn & calamari finished with gremolata butter (gf)
- Buttermilk panna cotta with peach coulis, peaches, raspberry & almond crumb
- Pavlova with passionfruit, lychee, whipped cream & pistachio praline
- Opera slice with coffee anglaise, vanilla macaron & chocolate tuille
- Cointreau, orange & almond cake with caramelised oranges, mascarpone chantilly & candied zest
- Local & imported cheeses with quince paste, lavosh & grissini
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Deborah K, April 2016
Amazing. The best way to see Sydney!
Reviewed by: Andrew B, April 2016
We stayed in Sydney for three nights before joining our cruise. This trip was the highlight of our experience in Sydney. The views of the Sydney bridge, opera house and surrounding area were great.
We really enjoyed the meal and the whole flight experience.