- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Your 2.5-hour tour takes you around this beautiful city and its central islands. Stockholm is truly bike-friendly with many cycle ways and green spaces, while the waterways and bridges that lend it its nickname 'Venice of the North' make it wonderfully scenic to explore on two wheels.
During your tour, delve down narrow lanes, follow quiet cycle paths and experience some of the capital’s hidden nooks that are inaccessible to cars and buses. As you ride, listen to fascinating facts from your guide about the city’s past and how its history has influenced the way it looks today.
Taking a leisurely pace, head into Gamla Stan (Old Town) to see its photogenic townhouses and squares, many dating back to the 13th century. Your guide will also lead you past many must-see sights, including the impressive Stockholm Palace, Swedish Parliament and stately Royal Dramatic Theatre.
Leave the tourist trail to roam around lush gardens and lesser-known, quiet streets framed with picturesque, 17th-century houses. Perhaps best of all, though, your route takes you to some of Stockholm’s prettiest islands. Ride along leafy shorelines, spin down peaceful lanes and enjoy fantastic views over Stockholm’s skyline from across the water.
Having explored the city, end your tour back at the start point.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Kungsbro Strand 21
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
City Tour - 1:00pm Departure
Departs at 1:00pm
USD $46.70Pricing details
Stockholm Bike Tour
- Sightseeing tour of Stockholm
- Easy-to-ride bike and cycle helmet
- Rain poncho for any wet weather
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be at least 12 years old to join the tour. Please note that the minimum height overrules the age (we do not have children bikes)
The tour will take place if there are at least 2 participants. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Minimum height: 1.40 m
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lisa C, September 2016
What a great way to see parts of the city the were right there but that we would never have seen without the tour and guide.
Reviewed by: Stephen M, July 2016
We had a great time on this tour. We explored areas of Stockholm with our guide Tracy that we wouldn't have known about or visited if we weren't getting around by bike.